Start a new topic

HVAC Project Costing

I do cost and quote on HVAC projects which require vast calculations on supply and installation of imported & local machines and imported & local materials that varies case to case. I use excel for calculation of costing and then use Quotewerks for making the proposal with final prices obtained from Excel. Is there any solution for doing such calculations on Quotewerks so that I do not have to use Excel? 

A format of my HVAC costing on Excel is attached. I am looking for an elaborated solution.

Thanks in advance.

xlsx

Depending on exactly what details you would want transposing from the Excel spreadsheet to QuoteWerks, we could probably create you a second tab in the workbook for you to use the QuoteWerks Edit menu -> 'Copy Special' feature to get the information into the document.

If you would like to remove the need for Excel all together, then we can certainly do that to. There is a YouTube Playlist here which features a number of videos describing a utility we wrote for calculating complex pricing and then writing that information into QuoteWerks.

Login or Signup to post a comment